CountryHomesofOklahoma.com
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online

Platinum Seller
Tim Diehl
Tim Diehl S.E. Okla. Realty L.L.C.

Highlighted Properties of Tim Diehl with S.E. Okla. Realty L.L.C. in McAlester, OK

Visit Our Website: www.landsofoklahoma.com/member/15151

Get Directions
$132,000

120 acres Wilburton, OK

120.00 acres
Wilburton, OK 74578- Latimer County
120 acres Wilburton, OK
Status: Active Type: Acreage
Description: 120 acres of prime hunting land in NW NE, N/2 NW, Section 12, Township 4 North, Range 19 East. Latimer County Oklahoma. Property sits approx. 5 miles Southeast of Wilburton, Ok. Acres: 120 Acres M/L Terrain: Gently rolling forest land sitting in the San Bois Mountains. Property consists mostly of Oak-Pine-Hickory Forest. Elevation remains relatively steady at 800 ft above sea level. Water: Property has 1 pond and 1 creek running through the property. Game: This property has good habitat for hunting. Property has good timberland and diverse habitat created by the 1/2 mile of creek frontage on the property. The pond provides a year around water source for wildlife. This property provides excellent hunting oppo
Tim Diehl S.E. Okla. Realty L.L.C.
$649,000

158.13 acres Hartshorne, OK

158.13 acres
Hartshorne, OK 74547- Pittsburg County
Status: Active Type: Acreage w/House 3 Beds | 3.5 Baths | 4469 SqFt
Location: 1.5 miles North of Hartshorne, Ok. Property is located in Section 24 Township 5 North Range 16 East, Pittsburg County, Oklahoma. Acres: 158.13 Deeded acres M/L Terrain: This property has approx. 40 acres of grazing land suitable for running livestock. The combination of pasture, scattered timber and the varied elevation makes this an excellent hunting tract. This property is ideally suited for a person who wants excellent hunting and an option to run a few cattle or horses. Water: Property has 4 ponds with one being approx. 3 acres in size. This provides year around fishing on the property. The south end of Lake Eufaula is less than 1/8 of a mile to the North and this property provides direct access to the lake which
Tim Diehl S.E. Okla. Realty L.L.C.
$249,000

60 acres Gowen, OK

60.00 acres
Gowen, OK 74578- Latimer County
60 acres Gowen, OK
Status: Active Type: Acreage w/House 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 2660 SqFt
GREAT PLACE TO RAISE A FAMILY Description: 2,700 square foot home on 60 acres in a very secluded spot halfway between Hartshorne and Wilburton, Oklahoma. Location: Approx 6 miles Northeast of Hartshorne, Ok. or 7 miles Southwest of Wilburton, Ok. Located in Section 36, Township 5 North, Range 17 East. Acres: 60 deeded acres M/L Home: A 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch style floor plan with almost 2,700 square feet of living area. House is in very good condition and sits upon a high ridge with stunning views. Property has outside deck and swimming pool. Terrain: A perfect mix of open pasture and timber land. Property is approx. 60% open pasture currently being used for cattle production. The other 40% is very scenic mountain land
Tim Diehl S.E. Okla. Realty L.L.C.